Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Massive Haul :)

Hello kittens.It's been quite awhile.Sorry that been so demotivated to blog and damn ineffective.
I know my blog is really dead right now.
I've been busy dealing with my Uni stuffs,classes and my online business.
In case you did not know,i'm doing a Online business in Facebook now!:D
Apparently my business is doing really great!and thank you guys who supports me !
I'm selling accessories .You might think that people selling that all over the place,why do i still go with that ?
 Well i'm selling those are really trendy and unique.Most important thing,all are ready stocks and the prices are so reasonable.
Yes,this ain't my 1st online business and i'm so so glad that it has been running very smooth ,it was totally out of my expectation.
Thank God,hopefully this will continue and stay tuned  for upcoming new arrival yeah :)
Will get some clutches and some special stuffs in next round. <3 p="p">
So,back to our topic.This post ain't gonna be the normal post which i usually did.
As you can guess with the topic?YESH.Am doing a haul :)
It's my first time sharing my haul,so kinda nervous?Haha.not to say nervous BUT excited!

FYI,People outside there are having Fall season(autumn) and i basically think that Malaysia is also having fall season right now?It's just raining non-stop. it's cold outside.So ,i think this is the best time to play with layering and it's also the sweater time!
Layering with jackets are fun.and some high waist pants ,those are cool.
I should try more on these.Since Malaysia is a country with 365 days summer,i hate summer coz i can't stand with HOT and HEAT.So rainy day has always been my favorite weather.
It's cool and chill.YAY for me.

Cut the crapz,let's get into with :) My haul.
These are the items i bought recently.These recent 3 months.

1#

A finally new flats from Vincci,50% discount.Such a cute color.My first yellow flats.

2#
Love at first sight with this :)

3#
Nude wedges is a must. 

4#
If you wondering where i bought this?Haha.It's actually a gift from  my hubbie <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
I wanted this so badly.
i forgotten to get mine when i was in bangkok previously?
So he got it one for me ,since he got a dance show over there <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
*Thanks hubbie :) *

5#
he got this for me too!OMG this is way too vintage and i love it soooo much  
owh,by the way,that's my teddy bear,say hello to my little baby <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

6#
I forgotten where i got this vintage top?I grab it like 2 months ago.Obviously i haven't wear this .and i think this is super cuteee.
The material is like silk.so soft and smooth.love it,It has shoulder cut out which i think is great because i think shoulder are really sexy and really feminine as well :D
RM25 

7#
Neon green top :)
This is amazingly beautiful,i felt in love with the first sight ,because neon green is kinda one of my favorite color right now.
And FYI,NEON colors are one of the current trend  .
I don't like neon pink,neon orange is too dull,neon yellow a lil bit DIGI feel,so neon green is the best choice for me.YAY

8#
Denim floral bralette 
This is my super super super love.I got this for ,RM25 i guess?I bought it from Australia,and i never knew one of the place there in Perth would be my shopping heaven because everything was so insanely cheap!
but the quality is thumbs up.

9#
Lace bralette.
I got this also from Perth and also RM25.I'm still wondering what to pair with this little sexy top.
I wanted to get black color bit no more XS.So this color will do.

10#
Vintage pattern graphic top.
This is a super love!And it's really unique with those building graphic.I forgotten what's the country name?
the material it's like silk,i got this for RM30.
YAY?:)

A zoom in view :)

11#
Everyone is talking about crop top and cat.So,i got this :)
Crop top is a must ,but i saw those ViVi magazines all are crazy about cat?
It looks kinda cute too.and east to pair with ,literally anything will do!
my mind cant stop thinking that it's lovely if pair it with high waist shorts! 
RM25

12#
Dip dyed aka ombre jeans.
I saw this from Facebook at first,and i wanted to buy but i got no confident on those S size because some of them are just too big for me.PETITE.
until past few weeks i saw this on one boutique?and it sells for only RM53 i was like
WTF,online selling more even expensive.So why not?
Since the quality is much more better and it has XS :D
*XS is the last pair so,sorry for those who wants.*:( 

13#
Anyone looks familiar with this little pattern shorts?
high waist shorts.
i love the pattern design and it's really comfortable to wear.easy to match with any outfits.
this one cost around RM39 or RM30++ something? so yeah ,i get it,before it's out of stock.

14#
Super cool studded tribal pattern high waist shorts.
this is super cool and love at first sight too!
I got this for Rm40 something?But it's consider as cheap compare to other boutiques.
and one thing about this shorts is ,it will show a lil your butt?behind there.It's kind sexy for me.
I tried once ,it's from Topshop and i was like WTF,so sexy?can see my butt?Oh no.CANNOT.
But luckily ,this one is not as sexy as topshop one?It's just similar with the design.
So shy to wear it ,but since i bought it so gonna train myself not to be shy with this shorts.
I'm so out-dated. -.-" i felt that i'm a old lady.DAMN

15#
This is my super love too!As you guys can tell,i'm a huge fan of clothesencouters.
I saw one of the video she's wearing this Disco pants literally non-stop and i was crazy over with that shinny pants.
And guess what?i found it last week and it cost me around RM40 something?
It's really fit and makes your leg look more even slimmer ,with those black heels!
I AM SO EXCITED TO WEAR THIS OUT!

close up view :) It's very stretchable .

16#
Thin baseball jacket.
I love baseball jacket,this one is more thinner than the usual one?And i love the detail on it.

Hi Mr.Smiley :)

17#
Forever 21 sweater
i got this from F21,and it's on sale!RM35 .So cheap and it's so comfortable.
Love the peachy pink color.

18#
Classy top.
I bought this online,RM30 i guess?This is way too classy and it's peplum top.So i wear it with either shorts,tight skirt or tight skinny jeans.This is a big love

19#
Olive color styling jacket
I bought it from Brands outlet?I got it for Rm69.90 but BUY 1 FREE 1,so i was like
WTF,this is a must get item!I can imagine which outfit i could pair with and it's really edgy and cool look.
Love it!

20#
Yes,this and the above i got it for RM69.90.so each cost RM35?This is super smooth,it's really silk isn't it?
OMG this could literally go with anything,casual ,sexy,classy,edgy.anyhing!


21#
Simple nude color dress
In fact,i don't really wear dress?But i still have to.Keep telling myself,Go Go Go!
I got no guts to wear because it seems weird on me?but nah,who cares?
I love the nude color on this dress,and nude is a basic color everyone should own.So i got one now!And i could thrown it pairing with a styling jacket?Tons of my jackets are pattern design so this is YAY!
This dress makes my body more even curvy,wtf hahahaha!

22#
STUDDED COLLAR !
I'm a sucker for studs,and i got this from Hatten sqaure boutique?I love the studding detail on the collar and it's unlike the usual studding design but with some crystal on it,so that it won't be too edgy ?And white color goes with anything.
I went there past few days and sorry guys,
It's been sold out.
RM29

Here's the detail,i love it.

23#
No idea why i bought this.So,THE END.
But easy to style with skinny jeans ?shorts...and it makes my boobs look more even big with that layering design.I'm a small boobs club member,so i guess im lucky to have this?Savior.lol
RM25

24#
Another crop top .I love the detail on the top,which is unique and it's all about the detail guys.
RM25

25#
This is a super cute top!I love those color design and the floral pattern,it looks so
gong xi fa cai!And i can't wait to get my ang pao already!LOL!
Rm29

26#
This is literally the same with the studded tribal shorts ,it could see my butt.
But i love the fact that it fits me perfectly and it's really stretchable.
Love it!
RM35

27#
Pastel color on ze nail.
The pastel color,purple,green and peachy red are from The faceshop.(same goes with the gold color)
The smaller bottles are from Etude house.
Idk,i think the faceshop is much better than Etude house.
I tried on the mascara which my friend using,it just sucks.It doesn't work really well.So
I prefer The faceshop and Natural republic.
FYI,Mahkota parade,there's a new korean product shop ,i forgotten what the shop's name?But i was like
Not again?Korean stuffs everywhere and it's all almost the same.LOL.
Idk,i don't really go with those especially with skin care product because i'm a sensitive skin type sucker,so i wouldn't dare to go and try out all those produts.
EXCEPT FOR NATURAL REPUBLIC ALOE VERA.Those are reallllllyyyyyyy goooodddd.

28#
I don't really know how it works?how to use?But i know this is a sponge and using to apply foundation?
It cost me RM13.50 WTF.
I haven't try this out,but will have a review on this after tried?Perhaps?

29#
I got this like one month ago?And i love Laneige products so much.
I even bought their foundation base,and sleeping mask.Will invest more on this trustee brand.
RM100++

30#
Don't ask me where i got this cute little skirt,because my mum made it.
Haha.my mum was a taylor,she loves to made all kind of skirts and dresses.
I kept this since i was 11?So it's really a vintage.I could wear it now!
Not high school girl looks btw.haha

31#
Camo skirt
YESH.this i bought it when i was Form 1,so it's been more than 7 years.
I was like kind annoyed how to pair this ?with that?But until recent i knew that Camo pattern is back ,so...
Still wondering how to style....LOL

32#
Transparent lace top.
I wanted to wear this with black inner bra ?But i got no guts so bralette will do.
MUCH BETTER.haha
And surprisingly it kinda goes with anything.:)
RM10

So that's all for my collective haul.
Hope you guys enjoy :)

*I'm not trying to brag btw,just sharing *

Love ya,bye