Saturday, August 18, 2012

Recently

Yeah,it's been like after soooo many post,now i'm finally back to english post,Happy?!Eh heh,perhaps? because my english wasn't that good.OOPS ,to be frank should be ISN'T that really good because i'm not 100% Banana and not really 100% english educated.
From Chinese school since primary,every day speak Mandarin ,so what do you expect?!XD
Ok lah,chill lah.At least i'm willing to try ,willing to write even thou someone still will laugh at my grammar mistake i admit,my speaking skill wasn't that bad,but my grammar really can't.EAT CAN'T DIGEST.what they called in chinese.

  Okay,it's already August and time really passsssssses in a blink of an eye.chiak,here comes August and soon  It's Final exam then shall end this semester :)

Tell you guys one funny thing,it's like there are still many days ,weeks even months to go,i mean my birthday.
But then i am already in headache situation how to celebrate my 21st birthday as we all know 21st is the most important age for teenager ,we'll get the GOLD KEY and ready to fly XD
Nah,it's just the period that it's time to grow up,be wise and mature.
Yeah i know age doesn't mean ones personality but somehow this is still the official way ,not to prove but to let parents know that it's time to let me be independent :)

When i was younger i thought it would be extremely different to be a 20 year-old girl,and i would somehow magically be granted with great wisdom which i've never had much of or to be the type of some crazily gorgeous and feminine features that all mature lady would have!

And i've always heard people saying,女大十八变
It means that a girl would turned into a super hot chick when the time comes .maybe at the age of 18?19?or 20?some sorta
To be honest,i'm really look forward for my change,hmmmmm.Looks like i'm kinda disappointed with myself and still enjoying the disappointment.LOL.It does not have much change,due to my current look.
I wish i could be more lady look or get some style that suits me the best.
I'm still searching,yeah on-the-way.
Somehow i realize that i'm seriously madly in love with hippie style,sort of?
Too bad i did not get to take good care of my lovely hair,or else you will see my hair is super nice now :)
And i'm wish time could pass fast so that hair grow faster and longer <3 br="br">

Speaking about cutting my hair,all is because of previously i had my hair perm ,it looks nice and convenient for lazy people like me,always lazy to style my hair when it comes to attending some event or wedding dinner.
This help alot BUT it also damage my hair ,seriously damage :(

I've been looking at my old photos,years back.Realize my hair always remain this length -.-"
Okay,no excuses.I need to make it grow long ,super long this time.WATCH ME!






I wanted to blog about my Penang trip and my current shopping cart .but i don't know why my photos all became don't know what RW file and can't open,need some specific program to change it into normal file.
STUPID LEHHHHH!!!
So shall update next time :) 
Too bad

*Yesterday went MP and get my laneige product,they new release make up base and foundation.
next time ,shall we?

muacks <3 p="p">


OMG i'm craving for
-Cendol
-Rojak
-Popiah
-Cornetto ice cream
-tong shui
..........