Sunday, August 19, 2012

For myself


Just a random old photo,was taken in Hong Kong.
Damn,i miss those days.I miss my long and thick hair :(
I feel like want to get myself bald and become a nun.lol.
Just random thought which girls always did.
SO RANDOM I KNOW.


I used to be quite a full time blogger,not after i've been busying with my Uni stuff
Finally it's holiday
Finally there's sometime for me to take a break
Ugh,I've been so sick
LIKE SHIT
1st day was like dumb shit,i'm not able to sit for my Business Finance paper,i hardly to get up from my lovely bed.
Somehow i did my replacement for that paper,i was too sick,cannot 100% fully focusing on what i've study.
My head was like a atomic bomb , panadol ,what acti-fast doesn't really works on me.
So,conclusion is,not to score but to pass my paper is more than enough.
I did try my best.
Calculation always my weakness.SIGH
Just got through my exam and assignment weeks,i'm so weak on handling pressure.
Looks like i need to be more stronger and learn how to handle on my own.
I used to rely on people even thou not 100%-ly   
 i had a major break down.FML

Taken 3 subjects this semester 
meaning that i need to extend my semester 
So i won't be having my convocation with my course-mates.
Too bad i had withdraw 2 subjects when the third week ,all i thought was i know i'm bad at handling things and i'm afraid might affect my study.That's the main reason.
I can't let my GPA or CGPA drop AGAIN.

STRESS.yeah.This is my final year.
Dad nagging the same thing every morning,i could memorize what he gonna say .
I'm so under pressure now.
2 assignment need to go,one of the subject i'm the leader (AGAIN) 
I don't like to be a leader,DISLIKE

Pressure + sick + menstrual pain = KILLING ME(Not kidding)

I'm having a serious high fever as i went to clinic check, found out that my body temperature reached 38.5 degree.
I was like wtf?serious?am i gonna die?
Fever,flu,cough,sore throat, insomnia 
so imagine the medicinessss doctor gave me.Cost me $$.
missed works,missed meeting
Mum was so worried until she could not sleep well,i sayang her and hug her so tightly as like she's the only once who can give me strength to move on in this current situation.
I'm sick but insist to bring her out as i know i've been neglect mum and dad for quite sometime.
I don't wish to,but been really busy until i'm stress and i couldn't sleep at night.
INSOMNIA.
I need to take pill ,not sleeping pills but the pill gave by doctor for cold/flu
Now i need to take that everyday so that i could sleep.
and one thing,disgusting to tell,
maybe is because of the hormonal changes or it's because i was too stress,OVER stress
My period stopped for months,i'm so worried.
Luckily things get better after i go for Chinese Traditional medicine,it works :)
But i still have to go for body check up end of this year.

I quit the BICC event and all others.reason is i don't find it suitable.
So,i quit

Recently the whether is getting erratic ,it's not sunny but melting hot day
I'm wondering is it the sun block still helps?lol.

For someone i care,i'm sad you weren't here for me whenever i need you.
That's when the time comes i become independent.
I try to solve my problem on my own instead of telling you.
Some i did tell you,some i keep it secret
As sometimes,it's better to remain silence 
and it's better for you when you don't know anything


One of my best friend came to me,she said she feels sorry for both of us about our break up(yes my ex)
I know it's been months 
we've been trying to get back together as we did at first,every couple do argue and quarrel,still get back together at the end.
But i find out that,sometimes things are just not meant to be.
Yes,i really do miss those old memories but i don't want go back to the past.
I'm happy with how i am and what i am now.
We gave our best wishes to each other,hopefully he'll find his true princess someday

Life goes on,things move on
The only strength that gave me to have that courage to do those,it's GOD
Yes,i pray so hard,and i don't want to get lost.
I found my way back.
People around me gave me the best advice,i appreciate
REALLY DO
So,i need to live my life happily and well.

Now,the only person i can rely on is
MYSELF
Wish me : get well soon 

I love you Steph
Be strong
Be brave
Be tough

You are bullet-proof <3 p="p">