Saturday, May 24, 2014

some random post

Yes , long time no see. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the date of my last post, it was like freaking long time ago. It was half year back. Time flies.

I've change my whole blog look,into something really simple and plain.
When you get older,you started to prefer something simple
Simple = nice.

Well as usual,it is a midnight post,again.
This recent,i've been struggling with my dilemma-ness .
If there's only one option for you to go either for your dream,or reality. Which one would you choose?
This recent,i feel so unproductive. It's like a tiring daily routine for me.not to say tiring of working but literally wasting time. Which is a sad thing.

After since semester break,i've done nothing . Jobless.
Nothing/no one motivates me,ohh nooo. I couldn't stand this kind of life style any longer.

So,how should i start here?
my recent look ,hair grow longer,different make up look ,slightly different style.
How's my current hair style?Many of my friend loves it,i guess mostly probably is just because of the length.
Girls being girls
Back to previously,I used to be so envy of those my friend who has long pretty shinny hair.
Now ,things have changed. I'm sick of my long hair,i decided to shorten the length.
Haven't really decided what kind of hair style but definitely gonna go for a hair cut soon.
And of course,new hair color to replace this sucky current hair color,it's actually faded one,well i guess everyone can tell .
Speaking about hair length,wondering what hair length should i go for?erm....shorter ....shoulder length?


Gahhhh, i miss this lady.In case you don't know,she's my best friend in Inti .
KIMBERLEY 
How we met each other?ah hah! Thanks to the orientation before the class starts.
We were in the same group but weren't that close at first,eventually getting closer and closer after few outings and guess what,we're like the best buddy ever!
We understand and know each other so well,it feels like we've known each other for years ,ain't kidding.
Because we "click" so much,like she said,sometimes it's too much haha. 

Her smile,i love that charming smile.She loves to laugh,and literally just laugh everywhere or any lame jokes.
It's a good thing thou,she always make me smile :)
Even thou she's 19 and i'm....errrrr 22 *gosh i feel so old saying this out but ..nahhhh who cares*
The problem i have in campus is,huge gap between those kiddo .
best way to describe would be ,i couldn't "click" with them.
That explains why i'm always alone ,but i love being alone so that's not a big deal.
Fortunately, i still have her this silly girl in campus ,and she's like the sweetest girl ever,very very supportive *thumbs up*.


Oh my hair,you grow very fast and also very dry T3T

Didn't have the time to update how i celebrated my bday this year,It was a very simple yet memorable one.
I went to Zouk ,yes it is my first time .
And of course ,with my favorite twin sista ,Mandy the pretty <3 nbsp="">


Went to my cousin's wedding dinner last week @ Ramada hotel.
That's me,my lovely grandma and my sexy mum.
Notice something similar?curly hair with different hair length .LOL

Another selfie taken in the car,sorry it's really blur because it was pretty late and the lighting wasn't that good.
:(

Typical #OOTD picture.

My make up routine.
foundation , concealer , brows , eye shadow , eye liner , and mascara.
but recently,i'm facing a problem .I look awfully pale without lipstick .
so i don't know since when and how,lipstick has already became my most important essential for day out.
Reddish tone color suits me better,i can't stand myself with pink,i feel uncomfortable.
maybe that explains why,i'm not lady enough.


See those scare eyebags , i didn't get enough sleep :(

And i need to find something to do,not work but at least,something to fill my time.
I feel very unproductive and dead,i don't like seeing myself like this
I can't remember when was the last time i really spend time for myself
Sounds pathetic?ngehhh. 
That is why,i need a change from now.
I'm tired ,even not doing anything .still feeling tired. I feel so old so useless.ohhh boyyyy
People tend to get negative when emotion is down. Sigh .
I miss the time when i woke up everyday,i feel very fresh 
And i need a huge massive change for my wardrobe ,i need to change my style.
Everyday i wake up around 1-3pm ,and sleep at 3-5am.
It's not a healthy life style obviously ,and i can't recall when was the last time i went for a jog.OH MY GOD

time flies,which make me so frustrated .Sometimes i think of my age,i feel like shit
I'm 22 1/2 now. Shiet. I feel so old,i'm ageing.
is it a sign that i have to start using anti-ageing product? Oh my god,please kill me.
I've read a blog,the blogger said we have to embrace aging,don't be afraid of growing up.
The older you get,the wiser you are, so why should you be sad getting wiser.
True. and guess what,i have a love-hate relationship with my chubby cheeks.
They make me look fat in picture but look younger at the same time. So.... yea.... no idea.

I wish i'm taller
longer legs
fairer flawless skin
smaller slimmer face
I would be very grateful and thankful but ,we always want more. no one will ever satisfy with themselves.
Human = never satisfy.


Keep hitting replay this song,uncountable,more than hundred times.

Pretty sure most of the girls LOVE this korean drama, i'm not a big fans of any kind of drama.
I seldom watch it. But i couldn't help it after how my friend recommended me this drama,it just constantly appearing in my mind after they kept singing this song and yes,i finally choose to go for it,
The last korean drama i watched was few years back.
Honestly this drama didn't really make me touch.
Only the last few episode ,that alien guy left. and i started to cry because seeing that girl so heart broken.LOL
But the most attracting part for me is,that girl's character totally like me.
Scream and shout everywhere.That's how i conclude this drama. *facepalm*

Anyhow, i need to start a new life.SOON. ASAP.