Monday, June 17, 2013

SQUARE


It's finally school reopen,hell yeah babeh.It's tomorrow
I can't wait to be a student again.
Well incase you don't know,i'm taking bachelor in marketing.
Hopefully everything is gonna be smooth
and let's make it as a good start.

Tomorrow class will be at 8am so i gotta get up at 6am to get ready for school.
But i can't sleep now.
mixed feeling ,couldn't find out the reason why

ugh,some kinda emo-ness just struck me.
Gosh

I feel so tired ,i want hugs
So i hug my one and only weird teddy bear every night before i sleep.
I want to be strong
But superwomen gets tired sometime
It's okay ,but i won't give up,I'll face every problem in my life with my smile.



Celebrated father's day,and my dad was really happy...but too bad he wasn't feeling well.
recover speedy dad!
Love you <3 p="">

Gonna sleep d,force myself to sleep.
People are complicated,trust no one but yourself.
yeah.