Sunday, October 7, 2012

DAMN

I'm a dead meat 
I'm having serious gastric since last two days
Ain't kidding,the pain could makes my tears drop ,this is a very unexpected situation
My tears will only drop for stupid touching drama and for the one i love(family ,my companion and friends) 
Not saying my body is weak,i do get sick some of the times but recover quite fast
Last year because of my gastric,i had to go Hospital and get for the fastest way to kill the pain
5 injections ,for total.
IDK why ,somehow my gastric just relapse of out the sudden
Gastric pain is enough for me ,some more i got few ulcer in my mouth and stomach pain
FUCK.This ain't small case
I have to squat and walk like an old lady coz i can't stand straight,it's hurting and painful!!!
I sleep with the way like i'm a prawn,roll up my body ,wondering will this makes me feel better?
I can't eat too much,coz of my gastric(stomach).i eat too fast too many will vomit *as how it happens this morning*
But i'm hungry :( AND my stomach pain even makes the situation more sucks
I'm hungry ...I ate alot normally...
but i need to have something light
Light food even make me feel hungry more easily WTF
And thanks to my ulcer
You made my day suck to the max,TO THE MAX

My bestie called me up for hot pot at first,unfortunately her mum is ill
she is really sweet,she wants to pass me the medicine
which she says it's very effective in killing pain and cure
I drank the medicine Gaviscon like plain water and it doesn't help
sigh...I'm tired...
i sleep whole day whole night...

DYING.........................................................

Accidentally saw something past few days
Which was hurting like pulling off my heart from my body
SEPARATED
fortunately
Surprisingly I'm able to take it easy and i'm chill.
Which people told me my EQ management control have to be good
Yes i did,i remember vividly who's that person
Thanks for that

Life is full of ups and downs
My life never been too good
Yes i admit
NEVER
Things just keep coming infront of me
Obstacles non-stop
*owh,new challenge T.T*
The only courage was(always)given by dear God and another side of me,my another soul
People saying there's an angel and devil stay within your body
My angel side ,which's the side always encourage me by doing everything
And luckily,i came across with so many things
I never blame
Only couple of times i woke up late at night and looking at the stars
I wish the "Disney cartoon" story is real
when we look at the shinning sparkling stars,we wish for something damn badly
everyday every night,never missed
Things will eventually comes to you what you wished for

I wish for peace and understanding
That's what i am looking for.SOOOOOOO LOOOONNNNGGGGG
but it seems to took me forever to happen
I don't believe in fairy tales
I don't like to rely on people
I don't trust people easily
BUT,(so many things will end up with a but in life)
I am a girl after all,i don't eager there's charming prince but i do hope that my partner will be as simple as be understanding ,caring,considerate
I don't like to asking money from my parent but i couldn't even go for work now
so i'm doing my part time job,it's difficult at the beginning but i will work for it
I don't trust people easily,but when i really know that person well and i put 90% on them
BUT if they took my trust for granted ,disappointed me...Sorry i got my phobia on trusting people

once said
Trust is like a paper,when it has been crumpled ,it wont recover back as how smooth it was.

Saw something interestingly today
There were some really nice and kind people
but their are living in a very normal life
There are some really evil demon
but they are living in heavenly place on this earth
they have the best damn thing on earth in their life,and people loves them
why would this happen?
I don't understand

Sometimes i feel tired as being a human
I'm tired of FAKE and disappointment
I'm tired of this world if full with lies
I'm tired of start everything all over again
I'm tired of human

Why would i have to be human?
Can i choose not to?
It's fucking damn TIRED!